Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thank You with Happy Watercolor

Someday I'll move on to another set of stamps and possibly paper, I promise, but I just can't get enough of the Watercolor Wonder papers and stamps, so bear with me here.  

My Island Indigo ink was visiting a friend's house and finally came home this week, so I'm happy to use it again!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo
DSP: Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green
Stamps:  Happy Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191)
Ribbon:  Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding (125583)
Embellishment:  Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)
Punches:  Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849)

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Happy Stamping!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Wow these projects have been amazing! I don't mind seeing a lot of this!! :) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ~ that's a "wow" card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to my two biggest fans!!! I really LOVE this paper and stamp set. I don't think I've been this passionate about any paper, except maybe the great Birthday Basics witht the candles, balloons and party hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!. I'm going to make a version for my next camp - you will get full credit! I've been wanting to use this DSP for a background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! I just LOVE this paper and am going to hate to see it retire. Good luck with your camp! I hope the girls like it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors