Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What Every Woman Wants

Monday night was our Team Meeting and Swap.  Here is the card I submitted for this month's swap.  Each month we vote on our favorite and I've been fortunate to win several of them, but it wasn't this month.  It was really HARD to choose the winner this month, there were so many great entries!  I'll share pictures of the others tomorrow.  You're going to love them too!

This card has a simple look to it, and it was easy to do, but it did take some extra time as you can see, I embossed the stamp with VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder.  So pretty!  The lipstick is colored with Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Making a Point (Hostess Set)
Ink:  VersaMark
Designer Paper:  Gold Foil Sheets (132622), Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (133363)
Extras:  Ovals Collection Framelits (129381), Gold Baker's Twine (132975), Gold Embossing Powder.

Thanks for looking in today - be sure to check back tomorrow for the other swaps from Monday's Team Meeting.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. That sentiment is so cool! Love the card too - the embossing is perfect for the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita. I thought so too. I'm not a lipstick wearer, but my Mom always had it on and I recall some of her applicators being a pretty shiny gold, so it was the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors