Friday, February 21, 2014

A Little Bit Smaller Now

Happy Friday!!!!  Can you believe it's Friday already?  Not me!  Of course, I only had a four-day work week, so that helps, but still, it's Friday!!

Today's card is a smaller version of yesterday's card as little thank you notes.


Here are the measurements:

Base (colored card stock) - 3" x 3", Very Vanilla 5 1/2" x 2 3/4" scored at 2 3/4".
Strip for scallop punch - 1" x 2 3/4"
DSP Strip -  5/8" x 2 3/4"




The best part... my inside stamp that is a Demo Only order and it has some really CUTE stamps in the set and the best part of the stamps - they are the CLEAR Photopolymer which I just LOVE!

More of our stamps will be manufactured as the Photopolymer and I can't be more exited!  I'm really looking forward to that.


Thanks for looking in today.  Have a great weekend and fill it with fun and of course, some stamping!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors