Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby, They Multiply

There's a Baby Sprinkle this weekend... What's that you say?  Well, I wondered the same thing and then I found out and I think it's adorable!  A friend is having her second baby later this year and since she has the basic baby things so she doesn't need a "full blown baby shower", she just needs a sprinkling of things.  Isn't that cute?

So, here's the card for the party.  In case you couldn't tell, a baby boy is expected.

I just love these adorable bunnies from Baby, We've Grown out of the Occasions Mini.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Baby, We've Grown (w-133086 / c-133089)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Embossing Folder:  Sale-a-Brations - Decorative Dots.

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a fabulous Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors