Monday, February 10, 2014

Banner Blast

This is one of the adorable cards we made at our weSTAMP Regional on Saturday.  I love the bright colors and how it all comes together.


One of the girls even stamped up the envelope, something I love to do but often forget to include it.  I was so glad she did it and hopefully I'll start to remember to do so too!  


Here's the recipe for this card by my sweet upline, Lorri Heiling.

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts (w-131056 / c-131059), Banner Blast (w-133551 / c-133554)*
Punches:  Banner Punch (133519)*, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
Ribbon:  Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding (125583)
Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301)

*Sale-a-Bration Item (free with every $50 purchase before shipping and tax)

More to come this week.  We made 8 projects and they were all so much fun!

Have a great week~

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors