Wednesday, February 5, 2014

FREE Markers with New My Paper Pumpkin Signup

My January My Paper Pumpkin - Stamps Well With Others arrived and guess what!!! I had a FREE GIFT inside! My package included a box of In Color Boutique Details. Wooo Hooo!




If you haven't signed up for My Paper Pumpkin yet, don't delay! If you sign up before February 10th, YOU will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write markers in your Welcome Kit - a $14.95 value!

Be sure to list me as your Demonstrator - Donna Kish - Phoenix, Arizona and I'll send you a little thank you!






Happy Wednesday - Make it a fun day today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors