Monday, February 3, 2014

Good As Gold

This great little card kit can be yours free during Sale-a-Bration!  With each $50.00 purchase (before tax and shipping) you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Normally I don't pick up on the card kits, but I just loved the shiny gold dots in this paper and the beautiful gold liners.


The kit includes:


  • 8 card bases (3 1/2" x 5")
  • 8 envelopes
  • 8 envelope liners
  • 1 sheet of Gold Foil Tags
  • 1 sheet printed die-cut tags
  • 8 pieces of Gold Elastic Cord (24" each)
  • 8 pieces Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine (24" each)




At 4 a.m. on Sunday morning, I was really glad I had this kit.  I couldn't sleep and had heartburn from so many cough drops these last few weeks, that I just wanted to create something.  So I pulled out this sweet little kit and made 2 cards and an envelope.  Let me just say, trying to tie anything at 4 a.m. is not pretty.  Linda, I understand your dislike for tying bows... ha ha ha!

So, check out the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) brochure by clicking on it on the right column of my blog or by clicking here.

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and you'd like a SAB or Occasions Catalog, please contact me and I'll be happy to get one to you.

Thanks for looking in today and reading my blog.

Happy Monday!
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors