Sunday, February 9, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Note Cards

Today I'm excited to share the first of some cards that I made for our weSTAMP Team "Regional Event" we had on Tuesday.  Lorri asked me to do a display board on anything I wanted to from the Occasions Catalog and I chose the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes.

These cards are just so beautiful and take very little time to decorate and share.  The set comes with 4 of each design for a total of 20 cards shown below.  They are made on watercolor paper, so you're all ready to stamp or water color on them.


Here is the first card I made for the display and I've been so anxious to share it.  I stamped it with a stamp from Happy Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191) using Black StazOn ink.  Anytime you want to use a water color technique, you should always use the StazOn permanent ink.  As a matter of fact, anytime I stamp in black, I use it.

Using my Aqua Painter (103954) and a little ink from the lid of my ink pads, I colored it in with Daffodil Delight and then Tangerine Tango.  The stem was done with Old Olive.  The "thank you" also comes from the same stamp set



Here you can see the size difference from the Standard Card size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") and the Note Card Size (5" x 3 1/2").  Just the perfect size for a quick note or when you don't have a lot to say.


I'll be sharing more of my display cards this week, so pop back in tomorrow to see more!

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors