Sunday, February 23, 2014

Working Best Under Pressure

Do you work best under pressure or when you have plenty of time to plan ahead and produce?  Well, tonight (Saturday Night) I think I worked best under pressure!

Tomorrow (Sunday), which is already today when you read this, some of my stamping friends and I are going to Diana and Rhonda's Spring Fling and we've all be trying to make badges, but most of us never got around to doing it.  So Saturday, when I came home from visiting my family up in central Arizona, I put my brain in gear and came up with these.  

You know, it's hard to produce when so many of your supplies are packed and ready for a workshop or stamping event.  But I have to say, I think these came out pretty good.  

The idea is for each person to make a name badge to enter in the contest.  While ours are not unique, they will be pretty.  Besides, you should SEE some of the name badges those women at Spring Fling come up with!  They are amazingly creative.




So for today, here are the name badges for our stamping group.  Going to be having a great time!

Hugs,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. I think they came out very pretty. And esp. since you were under the gun, so to speak. Under pressure I generally am known to produce crapola...sad but true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My under pressure cards and projects can come out pretty bad. Just like last night, I needed a card for Robert's birthday (TODAY) and I got up to make it and it was just girly. LOL... so I dug out Gorgeous Grunge and am much happier with it! I'll try to post tonight (for tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors