Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Celebrate Today

Here is another card using Smoky Slate and this time, Crushed Curry.  The yellow and gray combination is just so pretty!  This pattern comes from Dawn Olchefske.  I just love following her blog and getting great ideas!  Thanks Dawn!


We start with a base card of Smoky Slate - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".  The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4" x 4".

I then used the Hexagon Punch to punch out Smoky Slate and Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper.  Place as shown on the picture above, or make your own pattern.

The Whisper White layer is then wrapped with 5/8" Organza Ribbon.  Add some bling (Rhinestone Basic Jewels) and you're all set.  Attach to the card base and stamp with your greeting of choice.  I chose "Celebrate Today" from the Perfectly Penned set as this was an Anniversary card for some friends.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Wednesday!

Be sure to click on the items below to go to my store and shop now.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors