Thursday, March 6, 2014

Clearance Rack - 80% Off - New Items Added!



LOOK at all the amazing items on Stampin' Up!'s CLEARANCE RACK! All at UP TO 80% OFF! 


Including some of my favorite paper packs (some of yours too I'll bet!), markers for $1.39, all kinds of ribbon and embellishments, the super cute mitten punch, 10 clear stamp boxes for under $2 (WOW! Great for getting organized!), embossing folders for just a few dollars, and so much more! 

Don't delay, products available while supplies last!

Click HERE to see for yourself.  Happy Shopping!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors