Sunday, March 2, 2014

Makayla's Heart

This cute little "thinking of you card" is for a sweet little 5 year old girl who is battling an aggressive cancer.  I found out about her on a private facebook page for Stampin' Up Demo's.  You can see her personal page here:  https://www.facebook.com/Makaylasheart

She loves to receive cards and I couldn't resist.  Hopefully you can also send one to her as well.  She needs uplifting as a child and even more, she needs our thoughts and prayers.  I pray that God will touch her and heal her and make the treatments bearable.

On to the card.  I spotted this card made by Linda Callahan with a different sentiment and color choices.  I just loved the way the Zebra and Giraffe were poking through the holes.  Aren't they adorable?!

I also decorated the envelope by placing DSP on the envelope flap and stamped a Giraffe onto the front of the envelope.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White
DSP:  I Am Me (130138)
Ink:  Black StazOn (101406)
Stamps:  Zoo Babies (w-130453 / c-130456)
Punches:  1" Circle Punch (119868), Modern Label Punch (119849)
Candy Dots (130931)
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125)

Thank you for looking in today.  Please take a minute and say a prayer for this sweet little Makayla.

Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors