Thursday, March 13, 2014

Make a Wish Come True

I was working with some scraps and trying to figure out how to use them and I remembered seeing a sketch somewhere using some odd shapes and decided to play with it.  I can't remember where I saw it.  If I remember, I'll update this and let you know.  The paper was Watercolor Wonder and it used the "make a WISH" stamp.

These really came out bright and pretty, don't you think?  So, when you have oddly shaped scraps, don't throw them out, layer them up and use them.  One of a kind cards this way for sure!




To order any of the items I used to make the cards above, just click on any item below and it will take you directly to my store.

Thank you for stopping in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors