Monday, March 17, 2014

Petite Petals and Flower Shop

Spring is in the air, actually, it's more like too close to summer here in Phoenix, AZ, but we'll go with Spring since the calendar says that's where we should be getting to.

What better way to celebrate spring than with some beautiful flowers.  The Pansy Punch combines nicely with the Petite Petals Stamps and Punch to make this simple card.

I started out with a Whisper White card base but it seemed to wash out the Pool Party and and Sweet Sorbet DSP, so I went with Soft Suede.  That seems a bit dark, so I'll be playing with this one some more.

The center of the flower is a Pearl Accent colored with a black Sharpie pen.  I love the ability to color the jewels and pearls with Sharpies!


I really like this pattern from the Sweet Sorbet DSP and the best part, you can earn it for FREE!  This DSP is available free our Sale-a-Bration promotion, but don't wait too long, Sale-a-Bration ends the end of March!

Thank you for looking in today.  You can find all the items used above (except the Sharpie, of course) on the list below.  Simply click on the item(s) you need and you'll be taken to my store.  If I can help with anything at all, please let me know!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors