Friday, March 28, 2014

Thank You Zoo Babies

A friend of the family needed some extra special thank you cards for the arrival of their new baby boy, so I was more than happy to take on the project and make some of these cute little cards using our perfectly sized Note Cards and Envelopes (131527).  These great little cards are 5" x 3 1/2" - just right for a quick thank you in between baby feedings and napping!


I layered the card with Pool Party and after stamping the image  - also in Pool Party - onto Whisper White.  I thought a nice thin mat of So Saffron would look nice to set it apart a bit.  The ribbon is 1/2" seam binding, also Pool Party.

Simple and sweet.

Thank you for looking in today.  

Happy Friday! 

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors