Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thinking of Retro Fresh

Don't you just love the colors in this Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper?  The main colors used here are Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar.  Thanks to Susan Itell for the layout on this card.  I cased the concept for this one from her but changed up the paper and stamps.

This card really calls for help from my Stamp-a-Majig, but it was super simple to use.  If you haven't mastered the Stamp-a-Majig yet, give it a try again.  It really is very easy and produces great results!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today - enjoy your Tuesday and watch for today's specials to be posted later when I see them.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors