Monday, April 7, 2014

A Day About a Sweetie Pie

These newest Photopolymer Stamp Sets are just so adorable!  There are two sets that go together, but are sold separately.  Don't miss getting both of them so they can be used together to make super cute cards!

These two cards are made with the Watercolor Wonder DSP deciding the color choices and I really like how they turned out.  I'm going to make more with the Island Indigo and Gumball Green as a basis as well.

The little face is from the Sweetie Pie photopolymer set and the frames around her face are from Sweetie Pie Frames.  The swirly stamp is also from Sweetie Pie Frames.

I also used Really Good Greetings for the Sentiment.  It seemed to just go so perfectly with the framed picture.




 
Look how crisp and clear these stamps stamp!  The curly hair on this little cutie is so defined and beautiful.  You can see a larger image by clicking on the photo.

 

 
Thank you for looking in today.   I hope you'll give these little Sweetie Pie's a place in your heart and stash of stamps too!

Happy Monday!!

~ Donna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors