Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Peek at the Cover of the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog

On Monday night 7600 of our closest Stampin' Up! friends gathered across the United States and into Canada, for the Premier of the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog!
 
We had a fabulous time getting some sneak peeks on screen from a live presentation in California. We were treated to some amazing ideas and new techniques and Boy OH  Boy, just WAIT until you see what Stampin' Up! has in store for you all!
 
According to Stampin’ Up!’s new policies concerning what we can now share with customers in person and online, I am NOW allowed to share this with you.  While I can’t show you all that’s inside just yet, I can show you the outside cover and you can see a few sneak peeks by looking very closely there.  As soon as I can pre-order and receive my new toys, you can be sure I'll be sharing what I make! 



What a great time to be a demonstrator!  You should join me and YOU TOO can have a new catalog in your hand and pre-order early with the rest of us!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors