Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Sweetie Pie Thank You

This girl is in Photopoly Stampin' Heaven!  I used the sweet little Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames stamps to make this month's Thank You cards for my customers and I just can't be more pleased with the way they stamp!  Crisp and clear and they stick like crazy to our clear blocks.  No more stamps popping off and going skitty-wampus across the card and making a mess!

I picked the cute little curly haired girl, since she looks most like me right after a perm! 

The card begins with Pistachio Pudding cut at 6" x 3" and scored at 3".  The DSP is Sweet Sorbet from our Sale-a-Bration event that just ended and is now retired.  I stamped the girl with Baked Brown Sugar and the Frame and Thank You with Crisp Cantaloupe on Whisper White card stock and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Super simple!



 
 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  If you can't wait to get your hand on these Sweetie Pie stamps, just click the pictures below to go directly to my store!  I look forward to having you as a customer, then you too will receive a little thank you card from me, made especially for you!
 
~ Donna
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors