Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Giraffe Punch Art Swap

This is the swap I did for Monday's weSTAMP Team Meeting Swap.  I was so excited about this one I actually had it done 2 weeks ago!  That was good, but it made me crazy not being able to share it.  ha ha!

Also, after looking a some real giraffe's, I realized his ears really should be more down on the side and floppy, but I like how mine turned out.  Besides, I wasn't going to rip off those ears and start again!


Below is my recipe for you to make your own Giraffe.

To make the hole and the ring around the hole, I used the Circles Collection Framelits (130911).


Closer picture for ease of seeing.



Thank you for looking in!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! You're so sweet to make the recipe, too!! Amazing creativity Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri! It was so much fun to make. I even have a request for another one, but with a little difference. I'll be sharing it when I finish it. Hopefully tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors