Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lace Tape and Retired Bling - and don't forget FREE SHIPPING!

Just a couple of cards to show you some items you may want to get before they are gone!  I do have to admit, when I first purchased the Delicate Details Lace Tape, I wasn't fond of it.  It just seemed so plain to me, not my style.  Then I spotted someone using it to make quick and easy cards and ran with it.  I really do like the way this looks.  What do you think?

The cards with five little circles are our Note Cards (5" x 3 1/2") and the ones with six is the standard A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").

Strips are cut at 3/4" x 3 1/2" for the note card size and 3/4" x 4 1/4" for the standard sized card.



For this card, I made a strip 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" adding the lace on top.



 
As you can see - any color can be used and coordinated with paper and ink. 
 
To purchase any of these items used - just click on the items below to go to my store.  REMEMBER - FREE SHIPPING this week and the Lace Tape and Large Pearls and Rhinestones are being retired and could sell out soon.  Don't wait!
 
Hugs,
~ Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors