Sunday, April 13, 2014

More Cute Little Tribbles!

I still love this cute little card I cased from my Upline - Lorri Heiling!  I changed embossing folder since Sale-a-Bration is now over and the great little folder I used before is no longer available.  Although I still love it and will be using it.  Maybe it will end up in the new Annual Catalog on June 1st.
 
 

This card is for my step-Daughter, Jennifer.  I don't think she reads my blog, so I think I'm safe to post it.  LOL.  We're going out to lunch for her birthday today (Sunday) and I'll be giving it to her then.  I wanted the inside to be happy birthday, but I also wanted it to be fun, so I put my brain in gear and came up with the insides below.

Now, I bet you are thinking, "I don't think I've seen that stamp before."  and you'd be right, sort of.  The "you can never have too much happy" comes from Yippee Skippee and the "birthday" comes from Remembering Your Birthday.  The "birthday" is actually Happy Birthday, but I only inked up the "Birthday" and lined it up under the "Happy".  Awesome!

The cute little critter is actually a pretty little flower turned upside down from Simple Stems.  Cute!


Do you ever wonder what colors to put together to make the perfect combination?  The answer... COLOR COACH!

For this card I started with the ribbon, it is Pear Pizzazz.  So I pulled out the Color Coach and looked up Pear Pizzazz and as you can see from below, the Creative Combination is Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise.  Perfect!

 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful day!
 
My Stampin' Up! Supplies:  Click on the product images below for more details or for easy online shopping in my store!  I'm looking forward to having you as a customer!
 
~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. DARLING, Donna!!!! So cute with the little legs. LOVE the color combo as well! NOTE: the other embossing folder WILL be in the new catty! WAAAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute! Put a smile on my face for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorri - Oh YAYYYY that the embossing folder will be staying! Love it that you have the "inside" scoop!

    Danita - Jennifer loved them too. It was good to see a big smile from her as well.

    Thank you ladies - I love to hear comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors