Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunflowers Four You

Sunflowers Four You is not a typo!  I bet you thought it was, right.  Instead, the Four You, is the name of the stamp set used to express the sentiments on these four cards.  And of course, the Sunflower is the name of the beautiful Sunflower stamp used here.

To color the flower, I inked it up with Crushed Curry and then using my Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write pen, I colored the center a bit and some random petals.

The base card is Baked Brown Sugar with a layer of Crushed Curry and Whisper White.

Using the Four You set gives me 4 quick and easy cards to have ready whenever needed.







 
Did you know you can receive my blog entries in your email?  Just sign up and receive them each time I post them.  Look for the link on my blog and be sure to follow me on facebook!
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful Sunday!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors