Monday, May 5, 2014

Coming Soon - a Work of Art

A week ago Stampin' Up! Demonstrators gathered all across the country for the Catalog Premier Party.  In usual Stampin' Up! style, we all left the theater with the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog AND A FREE STAMP SET!

The set  is called Work of Art (w-134111 / c-134114 - available beginning June 2nd) and it is beautiful!  Since Water Color Wonder from the Occasions Catalog isn't going to be in the new catalog, this is a great replacement for it.


Colors used:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding.  For the "Swoosh" I stamped off once onto grid paper and then stamped onto the card stock. 


Thank you for looking in today.  I can't wait for you to get your hands on this new set, along with all the other great ones that are waiting for you inside  your new catalog.

IF you don't already have a demonstrator and would like to have a new catalog, please let me know.  I will be happy to send one to you.  I'd love to have you as a new customer!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors