Friday, May 23, 2014

Sign and Save!



Sign and Save: From May 28-June 30 new recruits can join Stampin' Up! at one of two great prices!!

We will continue to offer the traditional starter kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), but for four weeks only we will also be offering a reduced priced starter kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value).

As if that wasn't enough, as a Demonstrator, if you sign up a new recruit during this promotion, you'll also earn a stamp set of your choice (up to a $25.95 value).  Full details will be coming soon!

I'd love to have  you join my team as a hobbyist or as a way to make some extra income!  Think about it and we'll have more information soon.  In the meantime, click the Join Now button above to go to my previous blog post about joining and just check out the details. 

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors