Monday, June 23, 2014

A Most Unusual Anniversary Card

I know what you may be thinking... this is an anniversary card??  Really, it is!  A friend of mine LOVES the 4th of July so much that when she got married, she wanted it to be on the 4th of July - complete with all the patriotic colors that go with it.

So then, what better card for their anniversary than this?  Instead of stars, they have two hearts - just as it should be.

Do you recognize this flag, other than seeing it all over Pinterest and Facebook?  Hopefully you remember seeing it here on my blog on June 6th for D-Day Remembrance.  You'll notice I added a little extra to this one.  No flag is complete without a flagpole to  hold it up, so I added a flagpole using the same "Work of Art" stamps.  If you missed my D-Day Card you can see it HERE.  I think the flagpole really makes this even better, don't you?


Since this is an Anniversary Card, the front says "Happy Together" from And Many More (w-134273 / c-134276) and the flag of course is from Work of Art (w-134111 / c-134114)


Inside is also from And Many More and the hearts are from Work of Art.  Just LOVE that set!

Thank you for looking in today.  To purchase any of the items used for this card, just click on them below and you'll be taken directly to my store.  I'd love to have you as a customer!

Happy Monday!
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors