Friday, July 25, 2014

A Little Boy and his Wish

Today we have Guest Stamper - Linda! 

Linda made this "Super Hero" card for a little guy who is turning FIVE today.  Here's the story posted on a local news station here in Phoenix, AZ:

Please SHARE to help! What does this Massachusetts boy want for his birthday? Just a bunch of birthday cards.

5 year old Danny has inoperable brain cancer. He will turn 6 on July 25th. His parents say he gets lonely from time to time and loves to get cards. Let's all show him some love from Arizona!

 To mail Danny a card:
Danny Nickerson
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035

 
Here's the card I made for him (I thought I'd posted it already, but apparently that was on facebook!) Maybe because this cute stamp set is retired!  Drats!
 
 
 
 
Even though his birthday is today, there's still time to send him a card.  A birthday should go on and on and on, don't you think?
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a fabulous weekend!
 
~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors