Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Best Wishes... to the new Mr. & Mrs.

Here's a quick and beautiful Wedding Card for a couple of friends who are going to a wedding this weekend... in San Diego!  Ohhh, how I wish I could go to San Diego!  Probably not in the summer, but another less busy time!

I used the lightest Crumb Cake Blendabilities marker on ribbon to bring some shine to the card.


I used Petite Pairs for the sentiments inside and out.  Perfect!


Thank you for looking in again today!  If you like what you see, I'd love to hear your comments.  I promise to always reply.

Have a great Tuesday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. That's a wicked-looking invite! So sorry to hear that you couldn't make it to the wedding, though. I'm sure there are lots of ways for you to be able to do so, should an opportunity arise and a leeway opens. Anyway, you really got over the top with that. Great job!

    Evan Blake @ Antique Limousine Of Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan thank you so much for your encouraging comments! You made my day! The wedding couple are friends of friends, so no disappointment on going for that. Just love getting away to San Diego when we can. Maybe January for whale watching!

      Thank you again! Come back again!

      Delete
  2. Sweet & simple...love it. This stamp set is on my wish list. My very loooong wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to have a very looooong wish list.... better if we have a looooong set of numbers after a $ in our checkbook! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors