Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fast Flowerpot Card

I saw this idea done by Mary Fish, but changed it up a bit.  Then after I finished it, I changed it up some more.  I think I like my final version best with the mat around the DSP to match the mat under the Whisper White.


What do you think?  The one above, or the one below?


 Here they are, side by side.  I still say I like the one with the mats best.  :)


I added some Rhinestones and colored them with Night of Navy Blendabilities (the darkest shade).  I simply LOVE coloring everything in site with those Blendies!  Aren't they beautiful!  So much prettier in person.


Measurements:
Base:  Tangerine Tango - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Mat:  Night of Navy - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
DSP:  2" x 2"
Mat:  Night of Navy 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"

The stamp set is called Good Greetings and will be available in the Holiday Catalog. Yayyy!!  You want to know something awesome about this set?  I earned it for FREE!!!  You could earn free things too as a Demonstrator.   I'd love to have you on my team, just contact me and we can talk or email!

Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

Click any of the items below to shop my store!
 

2 comments:

  1. Matted. Definitely matted. It just always seems to add that little extra needed pop, ya know?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors