Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - July 2014

These kits just keep getting better and better!!!  Check out July's My Paper Pumpkin!!

This month's kit make SIX cards and SIX adorable boxes!  Super simple to fold and put together and a roll of Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon. 

I put these together while watching t.v. with the Hubs. 

If you haven't tried our Photopolymer stamps yet, you really need to check them out.  The stamps in this set amaze me.  Very fine font and they stamp just as crisp and clean as you'll ever see.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't miss out on next months' set.  Sign up with me at www.MyPaperPumpkin.com - your first two months are 50% off - a perfect time to sign up and save.  Try it for two months and if you decide you don't want to continue, that's fine, simply cancel or select to miss a month.  It's all up to you!
 
Be sure to sign up before the 10th of the month to get that month's kit and remember to choose me as your Demonstrator, Donna Kish.  I'll have a special gift for you if you sign up with me and share your address with me.
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors