Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ouch! Stepped on them Again!

What kid doesn't love LEGOS!?  And what parent doesn't remember stepping on them at 2:00 a.m.?

My two boys (now 32 and 28) were both crazy about Legos and were very creative in their building.  I miss those days.  Not so much stepping on those sharp little pieces in the middle of the night though.  OUCH!!



I stamped the Legos three times with Momento ink then colored them using the Blendabilities.  I just LOVE the way they color in so completely. Don't get me wrong, I love our Stampin' Write markers for inking certain areas on a stamp, but for full color coloring, these Blendies just can't be beat!

Thank you for looking in today and remember, you can find everything you need to make this card listed below and in my store!

Come back later today for this weeks' Weekly Deals or click HERE to see them now.

2 comments:

  1. Those legos look real enough to step on lol! What a cute little (or big) kid's card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue! It's great to see you here!

      This would be a great card for any age. I know I plan to make a couple of them for my (big) kids!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors