Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sea Street Birthday

This Sea Street set really is a fun set!  I love the little Octopus!  Who can resist that adorable smile?  The "happy birthday" is from And Many More.

Let me give you a little tip on stamping with solid stamps.  Make sure your ink pad is nice and juicy.  This will ensure you always have a nice bold stamp. 

Another tip, and this should be applied to ALL new stamps.  Before using a new stamp, clean it with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.  This will remove any residue remaining on the rubber from the factory.  Trust me, you'll thank me for this tip.  It makes a huge difference.


 
 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you had a fabulous 4th of July and now a wonderful weekend ahead to continue the celebrations and time with family and friends!
 
Click below on any items you love to take you directly to my store for easy shopping.  You'll notice I list the stamps twice, one is the wood set, one is clear mount, for your convenience.
 
Happy Stamping!
~ Donna
 


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh I can't get enough of this little octopus!! THANKS!! This is such a cute design! LOVE the wheel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorri!! I think he's just adorable too! So much fun to play with and use!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors