Sunday, July 6, 2014

You've Got Courage

Since I'm having so much fun coloring with my Blendabilities (Blendies as I like to call them - it's easier to spell too!), I thought I would share one I did last night after CASEing it from a fellow demonstrator, who CASEd it from someone else!  Thanks to Mary Bennet Fedor!

I didn't layer my card, but I think it would have looked better with a Cherry Cobbler card base and a Hello Honey mat with the Hello Honey Blended Bloom for the background.


Before you say anything, yes, my sentiment is crooked.... so, to make it look like I did it on purpose...

... I made the inside crooked too, in the opposite direction!  LOL  I always tell my girls, "there are no mistakes in stamping, only opportunities for embellishment (or in this case, creative license!).


Thank you for looking in today.  Looks like it's MONDAY again!  Make it a great one!.

Remember - click on any of the items below to go to my store.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors