Thursday, August 14, 2014

Big Shot Bundles Time!

 
 
If you're anything like us, you absolutely love having BIG opportunities come your way. That's why you can now receive one of five free stamp set/Framelits bundles (your choice!) with the purchase of a Big Shot. Check out all of the exclusive bundles here!


If you get a Big Shot now, you'll be ready for all of the new Big Shot accessories in the holiday catalog.  If you are one of my regular customers, a Holiday Catalog will be shipped directly to you.  If you would like a Holiday Catalog, please let me know and I'll get one to you!

If you already own a Big Shot, you can still purchase these discounted bundles at an amazing 15 percent off! This is one deal you won't want to miss. These bundles are one-time only exclusives and are only available until August 31!

Thank you for looking in today! 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors