Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bloom With Hope Thanks

 
It's Thank You Time again!  Saturday's workshop order was delivered and has been sorted and inside each package is a little thank you from me to the girls!

I have so much fun making these each month and I hope the girls like them too.

 
 
Each card is 3" x 3" and fits nicely inside the sleeve of a stamp set or package of bling.  Today's card starts with a base of Basic Black cut at 6" x 3" and scored at 3".  The first layer is Baked Brown Sugar cut at 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" and then Very Vanilla at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".
 
 
 
 

I stamped the large flower from the Hostess Set - Bloom With Hope with Momento Ink and then colored it with Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities and Daffodil Delight. 

Using Gorgeous Grunge, I stamped the small splotches with Old Olive. I then sponged the edges with Baked Brown Sugar.

 
The Thank You is from Blooming with Kindness.  It's a perfect fit!  Inside I put another piece of Very Vanilla cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" to write my thank you notes inside.
 

It turned out pretty nice, don't you think?  I'm still just crazy about coloring with my Blendabilities!  If you haven't tried them yet... you should check them out and give them a try.  Nothing more relaxing that coloring.  Remember those days as a kid when coloring was you dream job!?  Great Fun!

Thank you for looking in today.  If I can help you with anything you see here, please let me know!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors