Sunday, August 31, 2014

Christmas in August?

It feels SO GOOD to play with my stamps and inks and pens, oh my!

This past Tuesday was Arizona's Primary Election and working for the County Elections Department has had us all working long hours.  Needless to say, there wasn't any stamping time (or sleeping time!)  Hopefully this weekend I can do some serious catching up and play more!

It is a little hard to think of Christmas when we have triple digits here in Phoenix, but I love Christmas and all the fun and beautiful cards that come this time of year, so here is my first one and it's not even September yet! 

When I first saw this set, I immediately fell in love with it.  So cute and the best part, it's a Photopolymer CLEAR set which makes placement of the car, tree and snowman so perfectly easy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors