Monday, August 4, 2014

Dot Dot Dot

Saw this cute idea by Stamper Dog and Ann Clemmer and just had to try it and then share it with you!  Thank you Ann, I mean... Stamper Dog and Ann!

I changed up the colors and the sentiment stamp, but the concept is definitely the same.

Make your own background paper with our Decorative Masks (133775).



Take your Circle Mask template and your Project Life pens.


Using either pen - depending on if you want bolder lines or lighter lines, start making lines from edge to edge and then make more lines crossing over the other way.  They don't have to be neat, just randomly drawn.  Don't worry about the mask, it will wash away simply by running under water or wiping with a wet wipe.


Here's how it looks when you lift up the mask, cute, but much better if you mark around the circle with your pen (see the next picture below).




Here they are ready to go.

Now just place your Banners Framelit over your dots and you're ready to go!

Super cute and super easy!  Plus, if you like to doodle like I do, it's even more fun!  So much so, watch my blog later this week for another card made using this technique!  Thanks again Stamper and Ann for your great idea and for sharing it!

Thanks for looking in today.  Happy Monday!!

~ Hugs
Donna

Don't forget to like my facebook page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors