Monday, August 11, 2014

Etch-a-Sketch - Part 2

I loved this so much, I had to do more.  Well, one more for now, plus I decided on an inside to go with my Boys Will Be Boys card.
 
 
 
 Inside sentiments come from Remembering Your Birthday (w-131347 / c-131350).  Works perfectly!
 
Then I wanted something else and in looking through my stamp choices came up with this using Sumthin' Sumthin' (w-134522 / c-134525) and one of the flowers from Petite Petals (w-133152 / c-133155). 
 
 
Inside, another simple greeting from Remembering Your Birthday.

 
 
So, did you make one of these adorable cards yet??  I would love to see it if you do and would love to share it here on the blog with your permission.
 
 
Have a great week - it's MONDAY again!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors