Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - August 2014

If you haven't signed up for HALF OFF your first two months of My Paper Pumpkin, what are you waiting for!?  Look how amazing this month's kit is.  You won't want to miss another month, and how can you miss with 50% off for two months!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!

Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014

Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).


Please remember to select me, Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  as your Demonstrator.  I'd love to share these great kits with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors