Monday, August 18, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

Saw this adorable card on Cindy B.'s blog and just knew I had to give it a go.  I changed it up some so it's not a total CASE, but it's close.

I have to admit, it did take me several attempts to get the ombre effect to work right on the word "baby".  I had a bit of trouble with the ink bleeding outside the lines and had to keep backing off.  With the Blendabilities, I'm just so used to doing a lot of coloring and I had to have a much lighter hand in the small space.


I think it came out pretty good though, if I do say so myself!  The shoes I just kept one shade of blue for ease, but you could certainly blend in some color there as well.


Well, it's way past my bedtime and the next couple of weeks will be very busy at the office, so off I go to get some zzzz's.

Thank you for looking in today - have a great week!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhh laaaa laaaa! This is adorable! Don't make me buy this set! Argh! This is so cute Donna, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Lorri, I can't believe you don't have this set already! Those little shoes won my heart as soon as I saw this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable! Love the idea of coloring in the font!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors