Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thank You Mystery Shopper!

Before I share today's card, I want to share a great BIG THANK YOU to a Mystery Shopper who went shopping on my website on Monday.  I had a wonderful email telling me I had an order placed by a customer who chose to use the "no contact" button.  Since I don't know who you are, I can't give you a personal thank you, but I want you to know how grateful I am for your purchase!
 
If you change your mind about being a "no contact" you can contact Stampin' Up! Customer support at 1-800-STAMP UP (1-800-782-6787) and let them know.  Either way, you are awesome and you made my day!  Thank you!
 
Today's card is another fun card for me to color.  Have I mentioned how much I love coloring with my Blendabilities?  I think my favorite colors have to be the Rich Razzleberry and the Cherry Cobbler seen here.  Inside the center I used Calypso Coral.  It really looks really good with the Cherry Cobbler, don't you think?
 
The base of the card is also Cherry Cobbler and I matted the Whisper White with Calypso Coral to bring out the color from the center.
 
The sentiment stamp is from Endless Birthday Wishes (inside and outside sentiments).  I love the handwritten font of this stamp set!
 



Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you find inspiration on my blog.  If you do, leave a comment, I love to hear from you!

Happy Tuesday and Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors