Friday, September 19, 2014

Christmas Under the Tree

I spotted this easy card by Martha Inchley and just have to give it a go.  I changed one of mine up a bit and CASEd her on the other one.

This is made out of cardstock-weight kraft sheets and comes in 12" x 12", with color print on one side and white printed patterns on the other.

Two of the patterns are seen on the card.

The deer / elk is colored with Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.


The base is Early Espresso cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".  The next layer is Whisper White cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and the DSP is 5 1/8" x 3 7/8".


Do you see something extra in here?  Post a comment if you see it.




 
Thank you for looking in today.  Can you tell I'm excited for Christmas?  I love to make cards for Christmas and I'm anxious to get them started!
 
Happy Friday - I hope you have some creative time this weekend!
 
~ Donna
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors