Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - September 2014

Love this set!  So much fun to put together and so many options to play with!  Now I just need some kids to share them with... after I fill them with goodies of course!


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
If you haven't signed up for My Paper Pumpkin, you should give it a try.  The half price special is over, but I can't imagine that the next few kits won't be just adorable with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner!

Plus, if you become a member of MPP, you can purchase past sets refills for amazing low prices!  Check them out at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and please, select me as your Demonstrator - Donna Kish -  Phoenix, AZ  85018.  I'd love to have you enjoying these great kits with me!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors