Thursday, September 18, 2014

Today and Everyday, I am Thankful

It's Thank You time again for this month's workshop customers.  I just love making these every month!  I especially enjoy using my Blendabilities, so I'm always looking for something to color!

This month I used Today and Everyday from the Annual Catalog.



 

The lanterns are colored with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, and Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities.  If you haven't tried them yet, you really should, I think you'll love them!

Thank you for looking in today.  This is a short post so I can get some sleep and have this posting for you first thing in the morning.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors