Wednesday, September 10, 2014

You're Wonderful!

You’re Wonderful

Check out this beautiful new Photopolymer set called "You're Wonderful".  This was posted on the Stampin' Up Blog by Melody H. a Concept Artist at Stampin' Up!  This is what she has to say on the blog:
 
I’m happy to announce the September photopolymer stamp set, You’re Wonderful—inspired by one of my carved stamps. This is my second stamp set.
 
1 Youre Wonderful - all samples
 
Here in the Sales Division at the home office, it has become a tradition to take a turn creating a birthday card for someone else in the division. This year it was my honor to make a card for one of our illustrators, Kathy Pitt. I love this woman. She’s smart, funny, super-sassy, and is an inspiration to me. I wanted to make her something special. She designs so many marvelous stamp sets for all of us, and I wanted to make one for her. The sentiment of the stamp I made for her may not be to everyone’s liking, but I think it fits her sassiness.
 
2 Youre Wonderful_crbFreakin Birthday
 
The card I made for her birthday looked just like this one.
 
3 Youre Wonderful_crbWonderful Birthday
 
I love the whimsical feel of the scripted sentiment, the fun flow of the banners, and the pops of color from the gorgeous flowers. This card makes me happy.
I have to give credit to our other illustrator, Lori Sume, for drawing the beautiful flowers. I tried to draw some myself, but it just wasn’t working. She did an incredible job.
I used the flower stamps on this card to create my own background. I stamped the flowers in sections using Crumb Cake ink, then quickly added Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the damp ink to give the flowers a softer look.
 
4 Youre Wonderful_crbSister
 
I clear-embossed the flowers and banners on this card, too. 
 
5 Youre Wonderful_crbTo My Friend
 
I hope I hope that you’ll enjoy this stamp set as much as I do! You can order a set for yourself by contacting your demonstrator...
 
 
 
Isn't this just beautiful!?  I know it will be on my next order!  How about you?
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!
 
~ Donna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors