Tuesday, October 28, 2014

10 Cards - No Stamping

Yes, you read that correctly, 10 cards - No Stamping!  This was a great idea I got from Susan Itell last week and I immediately had to order the supplies for this.  My box arrived and I sat down Tuesday night and whipped these up in about three hours.  You can do it faster now that I have a basic plan.

For today, I'm going to share a quick sneak peek (because at the time of writing this, it's 11:30 p.m. and I'm sleepy!)

Tomorrow I will share all the cards individually with the details.

For now, here is a look at all 10 cards.


The basics of these cards comes from this product called Hello December Project Life Card Collection and it is in the Holiday Supplement.  I have to admit, I didn't give the supplement much of a look, mostly because I found way too many things to love in the Holiday Catalog.

All you need to make these cards is a few supplies and honestly, things you already have in your card making supplies.


Come back tomorrow for more details!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Donna this is a great idea!!! LOVE how cute these pieces from Project Life came to LIFE in card form! WAY TO GOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors