Monday, October 13, 2014

My Favorite Place

Sunday I took a trip down to see my friend in Southern Arizona and I just had to make something for her.  Couldn't go down empty handed.  I'm sorry that it's a distorted picture, I didn't take the time to photograph it properly and just set it on the table instead!

I just love this adorable set - For the Birds - and it had the PERFECT sentiment for what I was feeling.  My favorite place to be is with my BFF!  The hours we used to spend together scrapping and stamping and even more hours online sharing our deepest darkest secrets.

I colored all the parts with various Blendabilities and really love how the wagon itself turned out.  So pretty!


Please continue to keep Danita in your prayers.  She looked really good to me and says she's feeling better.  I believe the prayers are working, so keep them coming!

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great week!
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors