Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

Just a quick post of another card from our Holiday Extravaganza. 
 
I love the simplicity of this card and the way the Christmas colors pop on the Whisper White base and look!  Snow in the window!  Is that awesome or what??
 

 
The stamp set is Wondrous Wreath and it is so versatile.  Besides being a Christmas wreath, how about fall colors for Thanksgiving or Halloween with some little pumpkins scattered around.  The ideas are endless!
 
Thank you for looking in today. 
 
One more thing, before I go, I'd like to ask for prayers for my dear sweet friend Danita.  She's going through multiple health issues and I'm so afraid for her and her family.  The doctor hasn't lost hope, but she does want her to be prepared.   Those are frightening words.  God knows what she needs, so if you will just lift up her name to Him each time you get a chance, I would be ever so grateful.
 
Thank you!  God Bless!
 
 
~ Donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors