Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy 90th Birthday!

Now this is more cheerful!  Even better to be celebrating a 90th Birthday!  They say, the older you get, the higher the number of old gets.  At my age (55), the age of 90 doesn't seem so bad!  If you could see the recipient of this card, you'd NEVER guess that he just turned 90.


I really should have looked at my supplies a little better... I knew the Die Cut is retired, but I simply had to have the "90" on this card, but I didn't think about the paper.... sorry kids, it's retired too.  It was just so pretty and bright and I wanted something bright for this special occasion!

 
 
Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you have a wonderful Friday and are ready for a fabulous weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors