Thursday, December 11, 2014

Banner Blessings and Birthday Bash

The photopolymer stamp set released in November is one of my favorites.  I really enjoy that there are Bible verses on each one.  The design for these cards comes from Kay Kalthoff but I changed up the DSP and the color choices as well as the bling on the sides.
 
This design can be used for so many of the sentiments we have on our stamps.  I'm looking forward to probably using this for a stamp a stack.  So easy to do with great results.
 
 
After stamping the sentiments with Memento ink, I used my Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003) to cut them out.  Then I used my Blendabilities to color in the banners on each one.  While we don't have Blendies for all the colors used, the colors worked well with something close. 
 
For example, the yellow card is actually Crushed Curry but I used Daffodil Delight Blendies to color the banner.  Same is true for the Bermuda Bay card - the Blendies used was Coastal Cabana, but they worked out really well, I think.

Notice this beautiful DSP - the gold on the card is shiny.  A little hard to see in the pictures but you're going to love it in real life.  There's also paper in this pack that has balloons on it and the gold ones are shiny there too.  Awesome!  The DSP will be available beginning January 6th with the new Occasions catalog.

 
The Basic Black mat is 4 1/8" x 3 1/8" and the DSP is 4" x 3".  Perfect size width to match up with the framelit. 
 
 
 

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great Thursday, or Friday Eve as I like to think of it!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors